Privacy Cryptocurrency Zcash Prepares for Friendly’ Fork

Privacy Cryptocurrency Zcash Prepares for ‘Friendly’ Fork                               The privacy-oriented cryptocurrency Zcash will spawn a new blockchain network called Ycash   In about five hours, the privacy-oriented cryptocurrency Zcash will spawn a new blockchain network called Ycash. It’ll be the first of its kind to boast a near-identical codebase to the Zcash blockchain but function […]

Tips to Maximize Returns from Cryptocurrency Investments

Tips to Maximize Returns from Cryptocurrency Investments Check out a number of things you can do to mitigate the risks and increase your profits from cryptocurrency investments        Are you looking to get started in the crypto investment space? Then, you’re at the right place. Investment in cryptocurrencies is generally not recommended for […]

Nouriel Roubini Opens Fire on Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMex and Arthur Hayes

Nouriel Roubini Opens Fire on Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMex and Arthur Hayes                              After a scathing attack on Arthur Hayes at the Asia Blockchain Summit, Roubini has once again hit out at BitMex in a blog post that covers his opinion on the cryptocurrency market, as reported by Bloomberg. Arthur Hayes was unfazed by Roubini’s personal […]

Security News this Week: Palantir Manual Shows How Law Enforcement Tracks Families

Security News this Week: Palantir Manual Shows How Law Enforcement Tracks Families                                  On Zoom conference calls across the US this week, brows furrowed as the news broke that the video conference company had a flaw in its backend that could give hackers access to people’s webcams. Worse, Zoom seemed at first unwilling to fix […]

Bitcoin Price Skyrockets by 1000 in 30 Minutes: The Second-Largest Green Candle of 2019

Bitcoin Price Skyrockets by $1,000 in 30 Minutes: The Second-Largest Green Candle of 2019 After a tumultuous week for Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency just printed one of its largest positive candles since the beginning of this year’s bull run. It shot up 9 percent in a matter of minutes, breaking the psychological level of $10,000 and […]

Crypto Market Insights: CoinGecko Publishes Its Quarterly Report For Q2 2019

Crypto Market Insights: CoinGecko Publishes Its Quarterly Report For Q2 2019                                     CoinGecko, a leading cryptocurrency aggregator, has published its 2019 Q2 Cryptocurrency Report. The 46-page report gives a comprehensive overview of the state of the crypto assets market and key events that took place in the second quarter of this year. Commenting on the […]

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin

Canadian Startup Partners with Authorities to Launch Tax Payments in Bitcoin                               According to a press release dated July 15, 2019, the city of Richmond Hill, Canada, is rolling out a project that allows residents to pay property taxes with bitcoin (BTC) through crypto startup, Coinberry. Pay Property Tax with Bitcoin Canadian digital currency platform, […]

Billionaire Looks for the Next-best Currency Gives Bitcoin Hope

Billionaire Looks for "the Next-best Currency", Gives Bitcoin Hope                                  Ray Dalio, American billionaire investor, Co-Chief Investment Officer and Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, a global investment firm, published a report, where he criticizes the current fiat money system but does not mention Bitcoin. This made a number of people […]

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin BTC Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70 Leaving 30 For Altcoins

Are Altcoins Dead? Bitcoin (BTC) Gathers Momentum As Domaince Tops 70% Leaving 30% For Altcoins                                  Again, Bitcoin BTC soars despite comments made by financial institutions and government bodies. The price rose to $11,000 from $10,700 the previous night. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry have been under attack from political figures and the government. The […]

Senate hostile towards Libra Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin

Senate hostile towards Libra, Facebook suggests regulators must act or risk losing US dollar dominance to Bitcoin                                   The focus of the hearing between Facebook’s David Marcus and the Senate on the Libra cryptocurrency was trust —or the lack thereof. Marcus, the head of Calibra, strongly suggested that if the U.S. doesn’t act […]